Power SupplyOur product range includes a wide range of ps5r-v compact power supplies, ps6r high-performance series and ps3x metal frame series.
PS5R-V Compact Power Supplies
Approx. Price: Rs 8,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Input Voltage||85-264V AC|
|Output Voltage||100-370V DC|
PS5R-V continues the IDEC tradition of affordable, high-quality, high-performance industrial power supplies. We have taken the best features of previous PS5R generations and enhanced them, added some new features, and put it all in more compact and efficient housings!Efficiency is the name of the game for PS5R-V. Improvements in operating efficiency and size lead to performance improvements. These improvements include expanded operating temperature range and a MTBF of up to 900,000 hours! Altogether, these improvements mean PS5R-V is an unmatched value.
The PS5R-V series boasts numerous worldwide approvals and certifications, including UL 508. All models under 100W are UL1310 Class 2 approved. Specialized approvals include Class I Division 2 for use in hazardous locations as well as SEMI F47 for use in sensitive equipment applications. With CE approval and RoHS compliance, the PS5R-V series is truly a global product.
- Compact size preserves panel space
- Wide operating temperature range
- Spring-up terminals accept ring & fork terminals
- Approved for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous locations
- Can be installed in 6 directions
- DIN-rail or panel mount
- Overcurrent protection with auto-reset
- Meets SEMI F47 Sag Immunity (208V AC input)
- RoHS compliant
- Five-year factory warranty
PS6R High-Performance Series
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Power Range||120W, 240W, 480W|
|Input Voltage||100 to 240V AC|
Meet the PS6R series. They’re the first DIN rail-mounted industrial power supplies that expand to provide multiple output voltages from a single unit. These compact units pack big performance into remarkably small spaces. Add a 10W DC-DC converter unit or add two branch terminals —without sacrificing efficiency or performance.
- Plug-in output modules for additional output voltages
- Plug-in branch terminal module for additional terminals
- DC low LED indicator and output contact
- The terminals are captive spring-up screws. Ring or fork terminals can be used.
- Finger-safe construction prevents electric shocks
- Panel mount bracket and side-mount panel mounting bracket. Can be attached to a DIN rail or directly to a panel surface
- RoHS compliant
- UL Listed for Class I, Div. 2 Hazardous Locations
- Meets SEMI F47 Sag Immunity
- ABS certified for Maritime use
Approx. Price: Rs 2,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
When customers need to save space while keeping costs low, IDEC PS3X Switching Power Supplies are the answer! With sizes up to 70% smaller than conventional power supplies, the PS3X family of power supplies can fit into the most compact spotsThe PS3X is available in five output wattages (15W, 25W, 50W, 75W and 100W) with 5, 12, and 24VDC outputs. A variety of mounting options including direct or DIN rail mounting also provide needed flexibility. Like all IDEC switching power supplies, the PS3X series is easy to install.The PS3X series is UL/c-UL recognized and CE marked, as well as EMC and EN55022 Class B compliant.Features:
- Compact size
- Universal AC input voltage
- 5, 12 and 24V DC outputs
- Available with mounting brackets for direct or DIN rail mounting
- Overcurrent/Overvoltage protection
- EMC, EN55022 Class B compliant
- UL/c-UL Recognized